Tuesday, December 5, 2017

2017 November

Accomplishments
  • Story units with Mr. W and Ms. R’s class
  • e-book research & evaluation
  • Setting & Habitat unit with Ms. R’s class
  • Focus on resource sharing across campuses
  • Book delivery to other campus
  • Meeting with Technology director on e-books
  • Student volunteer - scanning
  • Lesson plan writing
  • Lesson observations
  • Laurie Halse Anderson visit negotiations 
  • More Google Classroom Training
  • Prep Book on Every Pillow books
Technology seems to be the theme for this year. I found about another pilot through the grapevine...e-books. Again, I was surprised I wasn’t consulted for the implementation. I contact the technology director and asked if I could assist with the pilot in any way. Turns out they didn’t have anyone to evaluate the program. Say hello to the new e-book system evaluator!

I started to focus on writing lesson plans for the next few months. I plan on integrating Google Classroom to help model appropriate use for our teachers. A quick note on the Google Classroom program: Technology has set up the pilot to be utilized withOUT students. Yep, a student focused program is being piloted without students. That’s OK I am going to plow through and get this thing up and running.

No comments:

Post a Comment